Sale Heifers-Knippling Hereford
We are offering 145 head of our top end home raised F1 Black Baldy replacement heifers. The heifers have had all of the calfhood shots to qualify for the Zoetis Wean Vac program, Bangs vaccinated, and their first Bovi-shield Gold FP5 VL5 shot. They are March and April calves and should weigh around 750-800 lbs. by sale time. They have had all the twins removed. This set of heifers is going to make top end cows.
How the Heifer sale will work
One Lot with all 145 Heifers
1. Bidding closes at 5:00 pm CST.
2. High Bidder can take 5 or more up to what is available.
3. High Bidder selects number of head desired.
4. Bidding begins again on balance of heifers in the Lot.
5. Bidding process is closed after 10 minutes of inactivity.
6. Steps 2 through 5 repeated until all heifers have been purchased or no bids at close of a session.
7. Bid price will be per head.
How to Create Your Account
• Visit our website, www.TheLivestockLink.com
• Click the “Online Auctions” tab.
• Click on “Click Here to Register.”
• Enter your e-mail address and password, and fill out all your contact information.
• Fill out your Banking Information. If you are only viewing the sale and do not wish to bid, this information can be left blank. • Check the checkbox at the bottom of the page that says “I’m not a robot” to prove you are a real person.
• Click “Register” at the bottom of the page.
• You will receive an email with a link to activate your account.
• Please register to bid at least 24 hours in advance of the sale.