Internet Hereford Bull Sale-Knippling Hereford
The Sale is now open. Click here:
HOW THE BULL SALE WORKS
There will not be a sale order and we will be using a horse race style format. We feel that not being restricted by a sale order benefits our customers. You can come to view the bulls at your convenience. The bidding will occur over 3 days, which gives our customers, more time to compare the bulls. If anyone does not feel comfortable with the bidding format, please let us know and we do have help available.
How the Horse Race style auction works:
To bid, please visit www.TheLivestockLink.com and click on the “Auctions” tab. If you do not have an account, please click “Click Here to Register” in the User Login box and create an account. Please try to create your account at least 24 hours prior to the close of the sale. After that, click on the sale you would like to bid on. Read the Terms and Conditions, and after reading them, click “Click here if you agree.” You can now bid. The rules of this static auction are as follows:
• The auction will open on January 24, 2020 and close on Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 2:00 pm CentralTime. This auction is a Horse Race style auction, so ALL LOTS will be extended by 10 minutes if there is a bid on ANY LOT within the last 10 minutes until no more bids are placed. When no bids are placed in the last 10 minutes all lots will be closed simultaneously.
• Each lot will start at a floor price and will be bid up from that price.
• The lots will be bid up in standard increments. You may place a proxy bid. This feature will automatically bid for you (up to a maximum amount set by you)every time a bid is placed against you.
• By selecting “Add lot to watchlist.” You will receive an email every time you are outbid on that selected lot.
Please visit the site regularly and make sure you refresh the page often to keep up with the current bid. It is important to be online during the closing process so you can keep a close eyeon your prospective lots
HOW THE HEIFER SALE WORKS
One Lot with all 145 Heifers
1. Bidding closes at 5:00 pm CST.
2. High Bidder can take 5 or more up to what is available.
3. High Bidder selects number of head desired.
4. Bidding begins again on balance of heifers in the Lot.
5. Bidding process is closed after 10 minutes of inactivity.
6. Steps 2 through 5 repeated until all heifers have been purchased or no bids at close of a session.
7. Bid price will be per head.
Contact Aaron Friedt at (701) 590-9597 or Jared Peterson at (605) 641-7573
If you have any questions about the Knippling Hereford online auction, please contact
Randy at 605-293-3493 (Home) 605-680-3185 (Cell)
Garin 605-293-3289 (Home) 605-680-4637 (Cell)